Janet Fiore looks at the impact of the The ADA Amendments Act of 2008.
Open yourself to the possibility. Become a Job Seeker Member.
One More Way was developed because of all of you who tell us “it's hard to get connected”. Job Seekers with disabilities are in demand in today’s marketplace. However, finding the right employment match, and the right agency supports can be complicated. One More Way is pleased to be a connection between the hiring needs of small business as well as large private and government hiring managers to our job seeker members. By including all people with disabilities, veterans and professionals with acquired disabilities, our project reaches deep into America’s largest pool of untapped talent.
We invite you to post your resume for Free at RecruitDisability Job Board! and it only takes a few minutes.
In addition, you can become a One More Way Job Seeker member and thereby demonstrates your commitment to finding your next career AND, entitles you to access valuable information and connections such as:
- Having your resume ‘seen’ by Hiring Members regionally and nationally.
- Viewing Hiring Members information and employment needs so you can contact them directly.
- Locating valuable local, regional, and national agency/service provider member connections.
- Access to the "Search for One More Way" Search engine - our member focused disability and employment search engine, powered by Google.
- Participation in helpful Tele-seminar trainings about job search, free to our Job Seeker members.
- Valuable job seeking tools.
Holding true to our open-sourced commitment, the Foundation sponsors the exchange of candidate resumes, agency resources, and job information among all members. You, the Job Seeker member, are the cornerstone to the One More Way collaborative – get connected today - Our hiring and agency members are looking for you!
Call us at:
Email us at:
Write to us at:
The Sierra Group Foundation
One More Way Project
588 N. Gulph Road, Suite 110
King of Prussia, PA 19406
One More Way is an ‘open source’ program of The Sierra Group Foundation, a 501C(3) non-profit organization dedicated to driving up employment for Americans with Disabilities, including veterans.